Sylvia Kerr Jewellery's bespoke packaging
Your piece of Sylvia Kerr Jewellery will arrive with its own polishing cloth.
A few tips to keep your piece looking beautiful
- When not being worn, store your jewellery in its original dust cover and box.
- To clean, give it a gentle wash with a soft toothbrush in warm soapy water, rinse and carefully dry.
- For silver, apply a little silver polish with a soft cloth or toothbrush, gently rub several times. Rinse in warm water and dry carefully. Finish with a polish from your cloth. This will remove any tarnish and dullness.
- Be especially careful with pearls, these will not tolerate a long soak or hot water.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, pool or beach.
- Continue enjoying your piece of Sylvia Kerr Jewellery.
All pieces of Sylvia Kerr Jewellery are designed, made and hallmarked in Scotland. It carries Sylvia’s sponsor mark, an SJK in an oval, which is registered at the Edinburgh Assay Office
Hallmarking is your guarantee of quality. For further information, visit Edinburgh Assay Office’s website www.edinburghassayoffice.co.uk