VIP Club T&C's
- By subscribing to Sylvia Kerr Jewellery's newsletter you agree to receive email from us. The aim of our newsletter is to keep our valued customers and visitors updated about our latest releases, style news and to give us the opportunity to share our top jewellery tips and style advice with you.The subscription to our newsletter is not mandatory.
- Frequency - The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at the most monthly, unless we have an extra special news event or offer to share with you.
- Limited Liability - We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the newsletter, at any time with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any news features that augment or enhance the then current services on this site shall also be subject to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to unsubscribe users / visitors from our newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem fake.
- The draw for Sylvia Kerr Jewellery's VIP Club's £300 voucher will take place at midnight on the last day of every third month, commencing 30th December 2017. The lucky winner will be notified within three working days. A coupon code will be sent to the winner's email address. If we have no response from that month's winner's email within 2 weeks we reserve the right to draw another winner and the coupon code sent to original winner will be null and void.
- With the winner's permission Sylvia Kerr Jewellery would like to use their name and county/country to announce the draw on our Social media platforms.
- The voucher can only be redeemed against an item of the same as or more than the value of £300.
- No cash alternative will be available and the voucher is to be spent only on Sylvia Kerr Jewellery online.
- The Voucher code will be valid for 6 months from the draw date.